Full stack development has been gaining popularity in the global IT sector for a while. In this fast paced world, businesses and companies are looking for resources that are proficient with all important skills which are needed to bring your ideas into reality. Businesses and companies need professional experts having comprehensive knowledge about everything from front-end to back-end.
On the other hand, backend requires working behind the scenes of a website. It is basically taking care of the server side operation having no impact on the graphical design. Backend concerns more about the data aspect of web application and business logic. Languages used for backend at the coding level include Python, PHP and Ruby.
Web Development-The 3-Tier Architecture
The entire process of web development is divided into a three tiers:
- The presentation layer having concerns about presenting the data to the end user and other UI related issues
- The business logic layer having concerns about data processing and data validation required to generate information for the users.
- The data access layer which deals with data storage and data persistence.
Web development has been using this traditional approach successfully and it needs specialists well versed in each of these three layers.
A backend specialist would be creating core computational logic of a website, information system and software.
And a data specialist who would work closely with clients and oversee the complete conversion process ensuring the data is accurate and accessible.
Growing Trends in Full Stack Development
Full stack development has been gaining popularity in the global IT sector for a while. In this fast paced world, businesses and companies are looking for resources that are proficient with all important skills which are needed to bring your ideas into reality. Businesses and companies need professional experts having comprehensive knowledge about everything from front-end to back-end. Thus the companies are eager to hire full-stack developers who are well versed in server and front-end development knowledge and skills and specialize in everything; starting with the concept and idea, the designing phase to the completed product.
Full Stack Development Benefits:
Full stack developers are skilled in all the three layers of web development, viz. Backend, Frontend, Mobile app and Testing.
Developers in the past used to focus on one or more of these technologies but nowadays, due to the growing demand in the global IT sector, developers have gained knowledge and expertise in Backend, Frontend and other ancillary technologies which ultimately led to the rise of full stack development.
What full stack developers are capable of?
- Full Stack developers are expert in switching roles between back-end and front-end development roles according to the project requirements.
- They look after the entire designing structure during the development process.
- They are capable of going to the root of any problem and inducing comprehensive solutions to fix them.
- They help in compartmentalized web development and are thus ideal for small and medium enterprises.
At GoIGI, we offer a wide range of full stack development services across popular industrial domains. Our highly experienced and agile Full-stack developers work in both back-end and front-end technologies owing to their immense experience. Our developers are expert in switching roles between the two technologies and deliver end to end solutions to our clients.